Part of being effective advocates in a strong community is staying in touch - the easy way! Dedication to Special Education hosts a large online community, where people can ask questions, offer help, discuss specific issues, and much more. We offer a few levels of participation:
- Parents Only - here parents can ask questions and discuss issues in a "confidential" setting. Sensitive issues around advocacy, schools, IEPs and more.
- Open Connections - we also offer a forum where service providers and educators are able to participate
Some extremely useful aspects include:
- Need help with family crisis? - We can organize the brigade to keep your family fed and provide other assistance, as only a caring community can.
- Don't know what program is right for your child? Ask, and others are happy to offer help.
- Love your doctor and want to share? Others are glad to know good service providers.
- More! Join us to find out.