Tech for Parents
You wouldn't believe what a wealth of information and resources we have at the Technology Resource Center! Created in 2001 by Dedication to Special Education, it is an amazingly huge collection of information and services - created for special education children, their families and educators. For example:
- All things iPad - you never knew there was so much to offer our kids!
- Google Resources - Google offers many resources and tools.
- Lending and Preview Library - Discover what's possible.
- Open Labs - Make an appointment to explore the latest and greatest
- Trainings - Throughout the school year, the TRC offers an array of training opportunities for educators and parents
- Useful Links - Lots of additional information and resources.